Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've found Jesus! He was behind the couch the whole time...


So my Spring semester is over and I know for sure that I have atleast B's. I've also started my intrum class, and so far everythings going good. I got a B on my first test, and I have two more tests tomorrow. All in one class, how lucky am I!? Anyway, I have another Raven seminar on saturday and that's when we get our mentors, I'm really excited! I'm also working on putting a website together and I hope to have it up and running within the next week or so. One final note, WHO'S EXCITED FOR BRATFEST!!?!?!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

I can't wait to see your new web site! And I can definitely say that _I'm_ excited for BratFest... and I don't even live in Wisconsin!

Leah said...

What do school, a website, Bratfest, and an old actress in her heyday have in common? SAMANTHA!